You can prevent shaken baby syndrome - create a crying plan
Remember, it is more important to stay calm than it is to quiet baby. Sometimes babies cry for no apparent reason. Feeling frustrated is normal. Use a crying plan to help baby and caregivers feel calmer.
Divorce and Single Parenting classes
- Call Dixie at (208) 785-3820 for more information.
Parenting with Love & Limits
- offered through Health and Welfare
- best for parents with children 10-17 years of age
- Call Debby Smith at (208) 528-5972 for more information
- Love & Logic classes offered through Bingham Memorial Hospital.
- Call Dixie at (208) 785-3820 for information.
- Focus on Kids Parenting Classes
- Court approved online parenting classes
- Focused on helping Idaho families
- Offers both Parent Project classes and Love & Logic classes
- online parenting courses
- parents encouraging parents
2-1-1 (Idaho CareLine)
- Do you need help or want to volunteer, but don't know where to start?
- One call gives you access to community resources across Idaho.
- Service is free and confidential.
- If 2-1-1 does not work on your cell phone, dial 1-800-926-2588.